with 3 stages per day
Duration: 90 min without intermission Seats are limited to 180 seats per show.
- - Latecomers are not allowed to enter once the show has started.
- - There is no intermission and you are will not be permitted to leave during the performance.
- - Reception opens 60 minutes before the show starts.
Ticket Sales Starting Date
- Adv General
- Door General
- Adv U-25
- Door U-25
* Entrance will be in the order of numbered tickets, all seats unreserved
* Maximum of 4 tickets per person
* U-25: A valid photo ID containing your birthdate is required at the door.
* Age: 10+ (Preschool children are not allowed to enter.)
- Discount for persons with disabilities
A discount is available for holders of a Physical Disability Certificate (shogaisha techo)
* For Tickets and Inquiries: Only accepted in person at the Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Box Office or by phone call.
- Ticket packages: "FEVER ROOM" and "Pratthana - A Portrait of Possession"
Buy one ticket each for programs at one time and enjoy 500JPY off regardless of original ticket price. (7,000JPY for 2 programs)
* Only Adv General tickets are available (limited amount)
* For Tickets and Inquiries: Only accept in Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Box Office and phone call.
* Maximum of 2 sets per person
(Navi Dial, domestic calls only)
Business Hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (except for closed days） [Box Office]
On the 1st floor of The Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre.
- [Ticket PIA]
(Automated response 24 hours a day) Counter: Ticket PIA counter, 7-11
- If you are a wheelchair user, please contact Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre directly.
[Childcare Service Available]
(fee and reservation required)
Please make your reservation at least one week in advance.
HITOWA Career Support Co. Warabeuta
TEL 0120-415-306 (weekdays 9:00~17:00)
Artist and filmmaker Apichatpong Weerasethakul's works deal with memory, subtly addressed personal politics and social issues. Working independently of the Thai commercial film industry, he has been active in promoting experimental and hybrid narrative filmmaking at home and abroad. His art projects and feature films have won him widespread recognition and numerous festival prizes, including the top prize at Cannes and the recent 2019 Artes Mundi Award.
The first theatre production by the artist/filmmaker who has received numerous awards including the Palme d'Or at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival, FEVER ROOM invites the audience to reflect on the fluidity of memory and images. Featuring Jenjira Pongpas Widner and Banlop Lomnoi, two of Apichatpong's regular actors who also appear in his latest feature film, Cemetery of Splendour (2015), the projection-performance offers a new experience that transcends the frameworks of cinema and theatre...
- Organized by: The Japan Foundation Asia Center
- Co-organized by: Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
- Planning cooperation / management by: PARC – Japan Center, Pacific Basin Arts Communication
- Technical Support by: Kanagawa Arts Theatre (KAAT)
- Supervisor: Tomo Suzuki Japan
2nd floor in Tokyo Metropolitan Theater
1-8-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
2-minute walk from West Exit of Ikebukuro Station on JR lines, Tokyo Metro lines, Tobu Tojo Line, and Seibu Ikebukuro Line
* Directly accessible from Exit 2b of Ikebukuro Station underground passage
Director & Editor: Apichatpong Weerasethakul
Cast: Jenjira Pongpas Widner, Banlop Lomnoi, Teenagers of Nabua
Production Manager: Sompot Chidgasornpongse
Projection, Visual designer: Rueangrit Suntisuk
Lighting: Pornpan Arayaveerasid
Sound Designer: Akritchalerm Kalayanamitr, Koichi Shimizu
Visual Assistant: Piti Boonsom
Lighting Assistant: Voratorn Peerapongpan
Cinematographer: Chatchai Suban
Camera Assistant: Thanayos Roopkhajorn
Sound Editor: Chalermrat Kaweewattana
Accounting: Parichart Puarree
Post-production Producer: Siripun Sangjun
Senior Colorist: Passakorn Yaisiri
Digital Colorist: Chaitawat Thrisansri
Digital Conform: Nuttacha Khajornkaitsakul
Post Supervisor: Lee Chatametikool